Anonymous asked MAC Insurance, Inc. , 5/4/2020 ( 1 comment )

What are the different types of coverages in a Tiny House policy?

MAC Insurance, Inc. replied:


Our policy is a very unique policy which is not offered with major insurance companies. What makes our policy different is that it is a homeowners policy where we can insure non-certified, certified, RVIA, Non-RVIA, and self built tiny homes.

We insure on replacement cost verses Actual Cash Value which means in a case of a total loss, we pay the amount the tiny house was insured for rather than market value.

We also provide coverage for Separate Structures like sheds, decks, and solar panels, Personal Property Coverage, and Liability with Guest Medical.

We also cover over 20 different types of losses including the most common ones, Fire, Wind, Hail, Lightning, and Falling Objects. We can also provide coverage for theft of the tiny house and trip coverage for those who move place to place.

Hope this answers your question but if you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us at or